From: Kristin Huntsman
Subject: Top 10....


Don't ask where this came from. I have no idea other than somehow it mutated out of where the title of the Gundam Wing Endless Waltz soundtrack came from. But here it is anyway. You may shoot me now.

 

Top 10 Reasons why Subaru Sumeragi and Seishirou Sakurazuka are a better couple than Kamui Shirou and Fuuma Monou.


#10... Tokyo Tower better date spot than Togakushi Shrine
#9... "Courtship" phase has been longer
#8... Onmyoujis' relationship based on love at first sight
#7... Fuuma licks blood; Seishirou concerned about being "sexy" to Subaru
#6... Onmyoujutsu more on personal level than Shinkens
#5... Was never another competitor for Subaru's heart
#4... Relationship acknowledged by both parties
#3... Subaru's sister supported the match; Fuuma's would not
#2... Seishirou&Subaru altogether more aesthetically pleasing than Fuuma&Kamui
And #1... Only need one set of initials for monograms<shiver>

 

(And I pass the reverse of this list to you; just to see if you can do it, "Top Ten Reasons why Kamui and Fuuma are a better couple than Subaru and Seishirou" is your project. Stretch your imagination! <eg>)

 

* * * * *

 

From: Natalie Baan
Subject: Top Ten...

 

Wahh!!! Ummm...OK. Here's a try at it. (Bear in mind that I'm biased toward S&S anyway...)


Top Ten Reasons why Kamui and Fuuma are a better couple than Subaru and
Seishirou:


#10 - Boys in Japanese high school uniforms - mee-ow!
#9 - Two Shinken will look nice hanging over the fireplace.
#8 - Neither one of them has to perform "purifying" rituals after questionable activities.
#7 - Wings provide all sorts of creative opportunities. ;)
#6 - Tumbling feathers don't get ground into the bedsheets the way sakura petals do. (They also don't turn brown and shrivel up after a day or so.)
#5 - "Good Fuuma" appears to be an actual personality, and not merely a disguise; it seems likely that he may still exist somewhere. (The existence of goodness in Seishirou is debatable at best.)
#4 - Fuuma can probably think of more interesting things to do on a date than go on an "eating tour" of Tokyo.
#3 - No significant age difference for either of them to get melodramatic about.
#2 - No scary grandmother uttering dire and incomprehensible warnings that only become understandable when it's too late to do anything about them.
And the #1 reason why Kamui and Fuuma are a better couple than Subaru and Seishirou...that little thing Fuuma does with his tongue.

Well, you asked for it!

 

N!
<who *does* think that Subaru and Seishirou are *much* the better couple>

 

 


Return to the Heart of Fire