Author's Note - Wings:

 

This one is an "X" fanfic set nebulously after "current" events in the manga--at the time of this writing, the first ten released volumes plus some material through Asuka 8, 1998. (Thanks for the summaries, K-chan!). If you're not up to that point then there may possibly be spoilers. I don't think I touch on events in the recent issues as much as I do on the atmosphere and the characters--including Keiichi, in what may be his first ever appearance in a fanfic--but to be safe, I just thought I'd mention it. Also, like a lot of my fics, this fic deals with shounen ai (male/male) romance. I'd like to think there's value in it even aside from the slash elements, though, and also it starts out in a pretty understated and inoffensive way. There are three different versions of the only graphic chapter--NC-17, PG-13, and G-rated--one for every taste, just about. All of the versions are essentially the same but with various bits cut from the tamer ones.

Please see the Legal Disclaimer and Copyright sections of the Welcome Page for all copyright information.

Special thanks go to K-chan for C&Cs above and beyond the call of duty, and to Shanti and Sheri as guinea pigs --ahem-- prereaders.

This fic is dedicated to K-chan and Sionna, who in their different ways went here first.

 


 

Return to Main Wings Page   |   Return to Main Fanfics Page